Why let the kids have
all the fun?
Complete squares diagonally, vertically or horizontally.
When you get BINGO, bring your card to Bluebird Books for prizes, such as Bluebird Gift Card valued at $5 to $50, voucher for café items, swag for you bookish booksters, coupons and a Cocktail Book Club voucher! Cards must be turned in by Saturday, August 13.
GROWN-UP BINGO SQUARES (in order):
- Attend a Book Club – see Summer Adult Book Club schedule
- Purchase a Staff Pick – See Staff Pick display
- Purchase a Midwest Connections or Bestseller selection - see Midwest Connections display and fliers
- Bring a child to storytime – every Saturday at 10:30 am
- Ask about our new partnership for digital audiobooks
- Give us a 5-star review on facebook
- Bring a child to a summer book club - See Kids Summer Book Club Schedule
- Reverse showroom* at Bluebird Books
- Attend an author event
- Purchase a NY Times Bestseller
- Try a specialty latte or homemade pastry
- Meet a friend for coffee
- Follow us on Instagram
- Purchase a book with a red cover
- Show us a receipt for recent purchase from downtown merchant
- Purchase an audiobook from libro.fm/bluebirdbookstore
- Find Waldo!
- Purchase a book for a child
- Give us a shout out on twitter
- Purchase a custom-handmade Bluebird mug
- Purchase at least 4 greeting cards
- Purchase an IndieNext selection - See IndieNext flier and display table
*Reverse showrooming (also called webrooming) is when a consumer goes online to research products, but then goes to a bricks-and-mortar store to make the purchase.